Yes! We lease just about anything.
Leasing allows you to update your fleet at its optimum life-cycling point. This helps minimize downtime caused by unscheduled maintenance and repairs. It also helps minimize uncertainty of resale value. Leasing often requires less money up front, freeing up precious capital for operating expenses.
Maintaining your fleet is important for many reasons. Often, your company’s vehicles are the first impression potential customers receive about your business – MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!
- Construction – Pickups, Semi Tractors, Trailers, Vans, Cranes, Loaders, Backhoes, Vehicles with up-fits, etc.
- Farm & Agricultural – Tractors, Grain carts, Semi Tractors, Trailers, Trucks, Pickups, etc.
- Municipal – Police Vehicles, Busses, Fleet units for City Staff, Vehicles with up-fits, etc.
- Non-Profits – Company Cars, Vans, Pickups, Trucks, Vehicles with up-fits, etc.
- Medical Field – Company Cars, Pickups, Fleet for Medical Professionals, etc.
- Oil Field – Fleet Trucks, Semi Tractors, Trailers, etc.
- Specialty Vehicles, Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehouse, etc
Did you know you can include costs for up-fits, decals, setup, and maintenance into your lease payment, with little or no money down? We can roll fleet, equipment costs, and soft costs all into one monthly payment.
We can tailor your lease to your company’s needs. For seasonal businesses, we can structure the lease so payments are due during busy months, and skip payments when business is slower. If your business is newer or expanding, we can structure payments to increase over time, allowing you to make smaller payments while you build capital.