Yes! We lease almost anything!
Leasing allows you to update your equipment regularly, which means you can acquire the most current technology, giving you the competitive edge. It also minimizes down time caused by unscheduled maintenance and repairs. Equipment leasing often requires less money up front, freeing up precious capital for operating expenses.
- Office Furnishings – desks, chairs, boardroom tables, and even walls!
- Phone/Computer Systems/Software – including soft costs for installation and repairs
- Medical Equipment – imaging equipment, medical hardware/software
- Farm and Agricultural – grain bins, grain dryers, hoop barns, metal buildings, etc.
- Warehouse – shelving/racking, cranes, forklifts, inventory management systems, etc.
- Oil Field – drilling equipment and tools, etc.
Did you know you can include costs for up-fits, decals, setup, and maintenance into your lease payment, with little or no money down? We can roll fleet, equipment costs, and soft costs all into one monthly payment.
We can tailor your lease to your company’s needs. For seasonal businesses, we can structure the lease so payments are due during busy months, and skip payments when business is slower. If your business is newer or expanding, we can structure payments to increase over time, allowing you to make smaller payments while you build capital.